Alien Movie Universe

Petition for The Return of Jones[y] in Alien 5!

Alien-Covenant.com/forum/
Forum Topic
9413 Views11 Replies

Lone

MemberPraetorianAug-02-2015 6:00 AM

It’s no secret to anyone here that I am rather fond of the Nostromo’s resident mouser. After all, the cunning little life-form managed to survive the Alien, then manoeuvre his escape with the help of Ellen Ripley!

Jonesy watches after he has lured Brett to his bloody death

I think Jonesy fully deserves to return in Neil Blombkamp’s Alien movie, even if it’s only a small cameo, as in ALIENS. Mind you, I would love to see him in an expanded role, causing havoc. Think of the possibilities. He already has built in stealth and night vision capabilities, sharp teeth and claws akin to steel. Let's not forget his negotiating skills....who else could have made a deal with such a hostile alien organism?

Jonesy using mind-control tactics on the Alien

Suited up with a mini-lasercannon, he could come to the aide of his human slave-victims. I say slave-victims, because anyone who shares their home, (or spaceship) with a moggie, knows full well that their function is one of subservience and obedience, to a superior lifeform with mind-control abilities, who takes on the guise of a cute, cuddly furball! 

So people of Scified, what say you? Should the intrepid and audacious Jonesy return?

THE LONE GUNWOMAN

"Let The Cosmic Incubation Begin" ~ H.R. Giger

11 Replies

Svanya

AdminPraetorianAug-02-2015 2:01 PM

Awww, that's so sweet!

oduodu

MemberXenomorphAug-03-2015 1:29 PM

Sounds good but this timeHe must be as big as a Siberian tiger with alien like strength and agililty like ripley got upgraded so why not jonessy ??

Wow what would an alien Cat hybrid look like ??

Yes I what like to see him return !!

Lone

MemberPraetorianAug-05-2015 5:21 AM

Oh Yeah, a Weyland Corps genetically modified Jonesy clone!

Rock on Odu! :)

THE LONE GUNWOMAN

NCC 1701

Veteran MemberMemberOvomorphAug-06-2015 5:35 PM

sweet ,  cool  idea there Ms LONE ,,,and BTW ,,I always read your post ....:)

KEEP  ROCK`N GIRL 

oduodu

MemberXenomorphAug-07-2015 2:18 AM

lone you a girl ?? Sweet !!!

http://alienanthology.wikia.com/wiki/Jonesy

• During the scene when the Alien descended down to Brett from behind, to get Jonesy to react fearfully to the descending Alien a German Shepherd was placed in front of Jonesy so it would react fearfully to the descending Alien. A screen was placed between the two, so the cat wouldn't see it at first, and came over. The screen was then suddenly removed to make Jonesy stop, and start hissing.[4]
  • Jonesy has been referenced several times in the Halo universe, a series of games by video game developer Bungie.
  • Jonesy has been referenced in World of Warcraft and can be found in Dalaran in the The Legerdemain inn resting comfortably on a ledge as you go up the stairs to the second floor.
  • Since a different cat was used for the sequel (given the prolonged time during the filming of the two films), Jonesy appears to be skinnier in the sequel than in the original film.
  • Since he was in cryostasis for the past 57 years, Jonesy is probably the cat with the longest lifespan in the history, being around 60 years old when Ripley left him.

end quote

oduodu

MemberXenomorphAug-07-2015 2:22 AM

Not the paw I said laeve the paw alone !!!

Lone

MemberPraetorianAug-07-2015 3:02 PM

NCC!!!!! Aww thanks, good to hear from you! XD

THE LONE GUNWOMAN

Lone

MemberPraetorianAug-07-2015 3:10 PM

@Odu...Haha yes I am a girl, or more accurately a woman! XD

My favourite Jonesy is the cat who hissed at the German Shephard and witnessed Brett's death, he is just so cute!

Yes, he is probably the most famous cat in the Sci-fi Universe. :)

THE LONE GUNWOMAN

Engineer Tech Brett

MemberOvomorphAug-19-2015 2:29 PM

F*** him, he got me killed.

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.

Lone

MemberPraetorianAug-19-2015 3:44 PM

Hahaha and all because you never fed him!

THE LONE GUNWOMAN

Engineer Tech Brett

MemberOvomorphAug-20-2015 1:57 AM

@Lone

Right.

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Alien Movie Universe Forums
Alien Games
Alien Games Discuss Alien games here
Alien: Romulus
Alien: Romulus Discuss the new Fede Alvarez Alien movie here
Alien
Alien Discuss all things Alien here
Alien: Covenant
Alien: Covenant Discuss the Prometheus Sequel, Alien: Covenant
Alien FX TV Series
Alien FX TV Series Discuss the Alien FX TV series here!
Alien 5 Movie
Alien 5 Movie Discuss Neill Blomkamps’s vision for Alien 5 here
Alien Movies
Alien Movies Discuss the Classic Alien Films
Prometheus
Prometheus Everything About Prometheus
Prometheus Fan Art
Prometheus Fan Art Artwork & Fiction From the Fans
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
ninXeno426
ninXeno426 » Praetorian
62% To Next Rank
Thoughts_Dreams
Thoughts_Dreams » Neomorph
85% To Next Rank
MonsterZero
MonsterZero » Xenomorph
92% To Next Rank
Neomorph
Neomorph » Chestburster
80% To Next Rank
Jonesy
Jonesy » Facehugger
91% To Next Rank
Latest Alien Fandom Activity

Alien: Covenant is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus as well as a prequel to 1979's ALIEN. Alien fans looking to know more about Alien: Covenant should check back often. Alien-Covenant.com is an information resource for film enthusiasts looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Alien: Covenant. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Alien: Covenant, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Alien & Predator Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Alien and Prometheus looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Alien: Covenant, Prometheus and its associated names, logos and images are property of 20th Century Fox and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Alien: Covenant's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums