Predator

Predator Land Vehicles?

4449 Views6 Replies
Forum Topic

Subject13

MemberYoung BloodOct-02-2012 10:30 AM
Ever thought why the predators never made any land vehicles and used them in the film to get around?
[center][url=http://www.predators2-movie.com][IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t487/_xenomorphhive/Sig_zpsac603fba.png[/IMG][/url][/center]
6 Replies

Xeno Killer

MemberYoung BloodOct-02-2012 12:13 PM
I always thought that they would stick to their spaceships because it would cause less noise and visibility. If they were to create land vehicles, it would make a bunch of noise and give away their position.
[center][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/xpso4l.png[/IMG][/center]

Pred Mut

MemberYoung BloodOct-04-2012 1:16 AM
Xeno Killer makes a good point, but even then.. I can't see Predators driving a car or motorcycle. Stick to the walking and flying! xD

Wolf, Earth Xenomorph Hunter

MemberYoung BloodDec-22-2013 11:54 AM
That flying lol. Although I wanna see a Predator with invisible jetpacks though. lol

jkscott99rat

MemberYoung BloodApr-02-2014 4:39 PM

Probably because predators hunt better on foot and if in a vehicle, they would make too much noise and would be more vulnerable because a vehicle with cloaking wouldnt work very well unless it is of course a ship.

LongTusk

MemberYoung BloodApr-07-2014 5:36 PM

There are predator land vehicles in the 2003 AvP strategy game

Sci-Fi King25

MemberElder PredatorJul-01-2014 7:28 AM

NECA is releasing a Predator Land Vehicle figure.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Predator Forums
Predator Movies
Predator Movies Discuss the new Predator movies here
Badlands (Predator 6)
Badlands (Predator 6) Discuss the Badlands Predator movie here!
Predator
Predator Discuss all things Predator here
Predator Games
Predator Games Discuss Predator games here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest Fandom Activity

Alien, Predator, Alien vs. Predator, AvP and their related entities, including images are propertyof 20th Century Fox Film Corp and are in no way owned or affiliated with this website. This is a fan website designed to give fans of the Alien and Predator film franchises and outlet to discuss their favorite movies, games, literature and more.

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums