Predator

Noland to Return?

4921 Views10 Replies
Forum Topic

Gavin

MemberSuper PredatorSep-24-2012 5:39 PM
Executive Producer Robert Rodriguez and Director Nimrod Antal suugest the possibility that they may do a prequel telling the story of Noland Rolands years of survivor on the Predators Game Preserve Planet.

10 Replies

Pred Slayer

MemberYoung BloodSep-28-2012 12:46 PM
I think that would be great. See what happened before the others arrived. I wanna see how he became so loopy.

SAMURAI PREDATOR

MemberYoung BloodSep-29-2012 2:17 PM
Me too, sounds like a great ideal.
- THE ARTISTIC CREATURE

The Berserker

MemberYoung BloodSep-30-2012 12:47 AM
It would be cool. I want to see what happened to the Predator who was wearing the mask Noland weared in Predators.

Albert West

MemberYoung BloodOct-01-2012 9:26 PM
I hope Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal go with this idea because it would make a great story. I enjoyed "Predators", best come-back since the original "Predator".

Alien DNA

MemberYoung BloodOct-10-2012 11:08 PM
I personally don't like it, I already know Nolands fate (splat). could work but I'd like to see them do something different.

cuponator3000

MemberJungle HunterNov-08-2012 11:23 PM
i dont want more adventures on that planet, i want to see them get off and have it placed in space somehow

Not a map, an invitation

MuldoonLives

MemberYoung BloodJan-10-2013 9:10 AM
Yes, space. That's all I have to say.

We aint outta here in ten minutes, we wont need no rocket to fly through space.

kozmikboricua

MemberYoung BloodJan-30-2013 1:15 AM
Man who in the world cares about that dude? That would be such a lame movie. Especially if he's going to be by himself. I mean, if they do include others the movies still not going to be well because we already know how it's going to end. Noland survives and everyone else dies. There's really no surprise in the story line. I would like to see them pick up right where they left off. Only this time not one batch of survivors being dropped off onto the strange planet, but about 3. Up the ante for crying out loud, don't go back in time. That's so boring. Every movie is doing that shit already. They tell a story and then the friggen sequel ends up being a back story. So lame and old already. Keep moving forward. More People. More Predators. More! More! More!

Kalth

MemberYoung BloodFeb-27-2013 9:42 PM
Hmm, that would kinda be lame since they released a comic and short animated bit about noland already. The little comic book that came with the first movie went over most of what happened already. The rest would be weak a lot of hiding scavenging and killing other humans while mainly avoiding preds. He didn't kill all 2-3 in a short time but rather over years. Imo they should pick up where they left off or simply continue with the two types of preds and their issues with each other, get more bAck ground on that mess. The books and comic books have a separate pred group known as bad bloods I think cause they don't kill for the hunt and clan/tribal stuff instead they do it just to kill and conquer. I was sad when avp followed the basic story of the books and comics but ruined it by putting it in modern day instead of the future. If you haven't seen the comics pls go find them. The main char ends up going with the preds and hunting with them. Eventually she goes back to humanity and then humans and the preds have to fight the bad bloods who come back after being banished with new tech and alien mixed dog things at their command. The books and comic books are way better. The original predator and predator 2 came from those sources, all other movies besides predators took the ideas and then messed them up. I hope they restore my faith in these movies cause the first 2 good and predators was good but lacked a little something, if I can put my finger on it I will make a post, still a good movie tho.

Feebs

MemberYoung BloodAug-20-2013 10:54 AM
Hmm... sure why not. Could tell also what happened to the crucified peds clan at the same time too and the super preds history, but from Nolands pov.

This is my forum signature.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Predator Forums
Predator Movies
Predator Movies Discuss the new Predator movies here
Badlands (Predator 6)
Badlands (Predator 6) Discuss the Badlands Predator movie here!
Predator
Predator Discuss all things Predator here
Predator Games
Predator Games Discuss Predator games here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest Fandom Activity

Alien, Predator, Alien vs. Predator, AvP and their related entities, including images are propertyof 20th Century Fox Film Corp and are in no way owned or affiliated with this website. This is a fan website designed to give fans of the Alien and Predator film franchises and outlet to discuss their favorite movies, games, literature and more.

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums