Aliens vs. Predator

Predator vs. Engineer

9552 Views10 Replies
Forum Topic

Hunter's Moon

MemberAlien EggJan-20-2014 7:51 PM

Fight between a single Engineer and Predator, or an all-out war between the two races.

10 Replies

weaponbuddy

MemberAlien EggJan-22-2014 5:46 PM

We know almost nothing about engineer weaponry, but they have really powerful space ships and bio warfare. Im betting for Engineer. However In one of the movies there is a engineer helmet so maybe im wrong. Besides the predator ship has an extremely powerful weapon (as seen in both movies and video games).

Sand Half_Breed

MemberAlien EggFeb-06-2014 2:37 AM

Id say, that it depends on the strength of the warrior fighting the enginer

shambs

MemberAlien EggFeb-08-2014 5:35 PM

It would be a badass fight, and who Knows, maybe a super predator could win. BTW I wonder if the Preds have hunted Arcturians XD

ValentineWong

MemberAlien EggFeb-12-2014 10:47 PM

It should depend on the two individuals fighting between each other, i think. By the way, what could be your theory about the rivalry between both species? i only can supose that when the engineers were thought to be gods by the humans (Prometheus) this situation changed when the predators arrived to earth and they taught them how to build the pyramids (Alien vs Predator)

LongTusk

MemberAlien EggApr-07-2014 5:35 PM

Engineers should have some ridiculously powerful weaponry, but maybe predators have some ridiculously powerful military hardware like in that old AvP strategy game. Maybe pred hunting grear is only a tiny fraction of the stuff they have. Plasma casters are like their hunting rifles. We've yet to see their ICBMs. Who knows. I think Engineers are probably more advanced overall though

JRR

MemberAlien EggJul-30-2014 7:54 AM

Idbet my money on the predators, whe don't know much of the engeniers

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

NEWJUSTICE123

MemberAlien EggFeb-09-2015 11:48 AM

I'd have to go with the PREDATORS for the simple fact there whole culture is based around extraterrestrial combat or hunting facing off against humanity and xenomorphs although after seeing promethues the engineers are whole diffrent breed so this would be good but my bets on the predators plus we really dont have too much info on the engineers.

Xenotaris

MemberAlien DroneJul-27-2017 2:14 PM

@ValentineWong - The engineers had control of earth during that time so yeah SHITFEST AVP is non-canon and Alien Covenant shove the damn nail into AVP's heart rending it non-canon as well so fuck AVP!

ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR UNIVERSE

Wwarez

MemberAlien EggMar-20-2018 11:23 AM

The Predator called Ahab fought an Engineer and won in the Life & Death graphic novel.

Gojirapeth

MemberAlien EggApr-16-2018 6:58 AM

@Wwarez but in the comics, it was shown that the Engineer was much stronger than the Predator, In the end, it had Ahab running for his life away from the Engineer. He only won with the help of a human. In the comics, the fight is shown to have Ahab beaten up and injured very near the start of the fight, and Ahab was an elder Predator. He was a skilled veteran, whereas this Engineer was not known to be a soldier of any kind. The Engineer in Prometheus easily killed people with the swing of his hand, whereas the predator in 'Predator' could only knock people back after punching them or throwing them. I would also suggest that the Engineers are much more intelligent and would find a way to outsmart the Predators. Although the Predators have great tech, they are never shown to have created any species and their civilization seems very primitive, so I am assuming that they are an inferior species. In Prometheus, the Engineer is shown to have easily taken bullet wounds without showing any pain or injury. From this, I would say that 1V1, An Engineer would kick a Predator's ass.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Aliens vs. Predator Forums
Alien vs. Predator
Alien vs. Predator General AvP discussions
AvP Toys & Comics
AvP Toys & Comics Discuss AvP merchandise here
AvP Fan Art & Fiction
AvP Fan Art & Fiction Share your AvP fan art & fiction here
Aliens vs. Predator Games
Aliens vs. Predator Games Discuss AvP Games here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest AvP Fandom Activity

Alien, Predator, Alien vs. Predator, AvP and their related entities, including images are propertyof 20th Century Fox Film Corp and are in no way owned or affiliated with this website. This is a fan website designed to give fans of the Alien and Predator film franchises and outlet to discuss their favorite movies, games, literature and more.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums